Tuesday, July 14, 2009

45 More Days

If I am not mistaken you, just like I, woke up this morining pissed that you had to face another day in the hell we call our jobs. There are 45 more days left till the trip and that is a long ways away, so hopefully today I can give you some tips on keeping your level of pump at its maximum when the blessed day is so far in the distance. One reader asks. . .

"I want to stay pumped, but its so hard with so many things dragging me down, do you have any tips on staying amp'ed in these times of such turmoil?"

Well Jason, there are some things you definitly want to avoid, first and formost that is work. You may go to your job but, the worst thing you can do is actually work while you are there. That is a guaranteed deflate. Just try surfing the internet or making a blog or something that keeps you typing so it soundsl like your doing a lot, but really aren't.

Second, try to avoid living a life of safety. You gotta live on the edge and keep the adrenaline up to stay pumped in desprate times. Try not filling your gas tank up for a couple days after the gas light comes on. I put in only a quarter tank yesterday, .84 cents worth, just to keep the feeling of "when am I going to run out" alive.

Third, go by the meat department in the grocery store and visualize that you caught the big fish they have laying there in the ice, then picture yourself eating it fresh out of the lake. I do it!

Fourth, always read the DPU. That is the most essential. I am available anywhere you can access the internet. Read it as often as you check your facebook and you should be fine.

Hope that helped, let me now leave you with these . . .




1 comment:

  1. Lol on the picture of the case of fish in the meat department.

    ReplyDelete