Monday, July 13, 2009

WELCOME, Come One and Come All!

Welcome to the first blog dedicatied to the daily pumping up of your desire to do things. First up catching some big ass fish in the Uinta Mountains, come next month it will be a fight for survival as we brave the mountains with only jugs for water and poles for fishing, Hopefully this will get you pumped to seriously eff up some of those Uinta trout!

Here are some testimonials . .

"Thanks Daily Pump Up! After reading I went out and caught this bad mama jama, BOOM!!"


"After reading the Daily Pump Up I wrangled this bad devil in with my bare hands, then I called it my bitch . . "

"I just couldn't stop catching once I started I was so amp'ed to eff up some trout, I caught all these in 4 casts, Thanks DPU!"

Proof positive that it works now stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. "After reading these testimonials, I'm even more excited to have an experience that would create my own success story!" - Bryce Dahl Avid reader of DPU.

    ReplyDelete