Monday, July 20, 2009

Carpe Diem

Well its monday and that sucks . . But at least you got DPU to get you amped to go fishing! This week is going to be rock solid, full of pics and reader testimonials. So seize the day with these pictures to keep YOU pumped up!


I am not going to lie, I've always wanted to keep a carp in my bath tub . .here Keanu went deep into the matrix to retreive this carp

"Thanks DPU, this weekend I was deep in the Uintah Mountains just fishing in my underwear and I nabbed this mother of carp, I couldn't have doen it withough you"

And thats that for today, check back tomorrow for some more juicy chum!

2 comments:

  1. photo number 1.foto number 4.foto number 6.si must report.this and shame for all you snatched him.
    and against all the rules of carpfishing

    ReplyDelete
  2. and against all the rules of carpfishing

    ReplyDelete